To stay fit. healthy and happy your dog requires ….
- Good Food
- Good exercise
- A lot of love and pats
- All of the above
What main benefit do minerals such as Calcium and Phosphorous provide in your dogs diet?..
- Strong healthy bones and teeth
- Good eye sight
- Shiny Coat
- Good temperament
- 11 or 12 times a day
If you feed Chocolate to your dog, what could be the effects?
- They could get fat
- It will make them very thirsty
- It will make them very sleepy
- It could cause a dangerous increase in their heart rate and blood pressure
Which of the following foods should you never feed a dog?
- Minced meat
True or False? A lot of processed commercial dog foods contain cereals and grains that are inappropriate for a dog’s digestive system.
Which foods provide more nutritious value to your dog?
- Raw foods
- Processed foods
Protein is essential for a healthy dog. There are various sources of protein. Which source is best for a dog?
- From grains
- From vegetables
- From meat
Which is the ideal diet for a dog?
- A diet high in protein and low in carbohydrates
- A diet high in carbohydrates and low in protein